Graduation Gift Card Wallet by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using the Gift Card die, cut the two-sided patterned paper.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment, the owl, and the graduation goodies from the Grad Gift Perfectly Clear Stamp Set onto Copic friendly cardstock.
- Color the images with Copic markers.
- Use the rounded rectangle die to cut both images.
- Use the squiggly rectangle die to cut the patterned paper.
- Place the squiggly rectangle die-cut onto the die-cut platform, place the notch-cutting die on top, and run through your machine.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Add your gift card and you're done!
- Use double-sided patterned cardstock to create your card. That way both sides are already decorated. I raided my stash to find older patterned papers to use. However, you can use cardstock and decorate the inside and outside with stamps, die-cuts, or stencils.
- Cut the patterned cardstock to 4.75" wide so that you can cut both the gift card wallet and the squiggly rectangle from it.
- When adhering the notch-cut squiggly rectangle, apply adhesive to the center of the rectangle (vertically and horizontally) and to the edges.
- Do NOT apply under the notches or you will not be able to add your gift card!
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Copic® Markers: E31, E33, D4, Ed81, E84, E87, BV0000, BV000, BV20, B12, YG25, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y18, YR15, R17, R29, T0, T1
Bubbles Patterned Paper from The Goods Collection by American Crafts
Clear Glaze® 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project