Gnome Travel by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut blue cardstock to 6" x 12", score, and fold to create a 6" square card.
- Secure white cardstock to a work surface.
- Tape stencil over the white cardstock.
- Place PostIt Notes around each window in the stencil, then lightly brush or sponge Summer Sky Memento ink around the edges. Lift the corner of the stencil to check ink coverage and repair if necessary.
- Working on one window at a time, place PostIt Notes on the stencil, then use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp a different scene in each window and the sentiment into the upper right window.
- Place PostIt Notes around the middle bottom window and sponge Summer Sky over the entire opening.
- Color all the images with Copic markers, going over the sky and grass.
- Place the compass on the Adventure stencil over the solid blue window and sponge London Fog over the stencil.
- Remove all the PostIt Notes and remove the stencil.
- Trim the image panel to 5.5" square.
- Trim tan cardstock to 5.75" square.
- Adhere the image panel to the tan cardstock, using adhesive and black photo corners.
- Adhere the card front to the blue card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Black Photocorners by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Deluxe Card 4 by Deluxe Cuts*
Adventure Stencil by The Crafter's Workshop
London Fog and Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Taj Mahal: C00, C0, C1, C2, De40, G05, G07, G16, G28, De04, BG11, YG93
Neuchwantstein Castle: R00, R01, C0, C1, C2, 4, C6, BG70, BG72, G05, G07, G16, G28
Statue of Liberty: BG72, BG75, BG78, BG57, B34
Pyramids: E40, E41, E42, E43
Hollywood: YG3, YG57, YG91
Eiffel Tower: E42, E43, G07, G16
Great Wall: E41, E42, E43, C1, C2, C3, C4, G07, G16, G28
Gnome: E11, B32, B34, C4, C6, R27, R39, R59, E33, E35, E37, E47, Y21, Y23
*An alternate to this stencil would be to create your own stencil using one of the multi-windowed card cover dies.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project