Gnome Love/Merry Always by Tina Smith
- Create a 4" x 5-1/4" panel with red cardstock.
- Stamp the Stampendous Merry Always sentiment with watermark ink in the upper portion of the panel.
- Add Stampendous White Opaque Detail Embossing Powder over sentiment. Heat set with Heat tool.
- Trim a 1" x 4" strip of black and white diagonal striped paper. Adhere to lower portion of panel with adhesive.
- Stamp the Stampendous Gnome Love image on white cardstock.
- Color with favorite Alcohol Markers/Copics. Fussy Cut image.
- Add foam tape behind image, adhere to center of striped paper.
- Add foam tape behind panel, adhere to an A2 size card base.
- Embellish cookie with favorite white enamel dots or drops.
Also uses these supplies:
Red A2 Size Card Base
White Enamel Dots/Drops
Black and White Striped Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project