Froggie Balance WindowRama Card Green by Fran Seiford
- Cut two WindowRama Die Panels (one with circle die centered inside rectangular one) on colored cardstock.
- Fold along score lines and adhere the left sides of the front and back you just created.
- Stamp frogs and message on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut frogs and message.
- Arrange cut outs inside the window and adhere in place.
- Adhere right sides of WindowRama panels together.
- Add extra frog and message to front panel with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
3D Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project