Fragrant Rose by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Rose from the Fragrant Rose Perfectly Clear Stamp Set with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and color with watercolor pencils.
- Cut out using the Fitted Frames B Die Set and also cut out a larger frame from gray cardstock.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel around the rose and use a heat gun to heat from underneath so the embossing enamel doesn't blow off. Set aside.
- Sponge a white cardstock panel with Worn Lipstick ink and use the Cling Grunge Script Stamp Set to stamp the background with Worn Lipstick ink and grey ink. Glue to a grey card.
- Layer the rose panel to the larger grey die-cut panel and pop up on the card using foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment from the set on white cardstock with black ink, cut out using the Fitted Frames B Die Set and glue to the bottom of the rose.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Cling Grunge Script Stamp Set with Template 12.99
- Fragrant Roses Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Shabby White Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Aquarelle Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
VersaFine Smokey Grey Ink
Distress Ink- Worn Lipstick
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project