Fragrant Rose by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the single rose with VersaMark ink on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Sprinkle the image with Detail Gold Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat set.
3. Color the rose with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the rose.
5. Create a fussy cut mat of Pimento cardstock around the rose.
6. Adhere the rose to the mat.
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on to Grasshopper cardstock.
8. Die cut the sentiment using the large oval die from the Gift Card die cut set.
9. Using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and a Blending Brush, apply ink to the edges of the die cut sentiment.
10. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to 4" x 5 1/4."
11. Stamp the foliage image all over the white, using Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
12. Color in the leaves with the Tombow pencils listed.
13. Create the card base with Pimento cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 11.
14. Adhere the white layer and the sentiment with EZ Runner.
15. Adhere the rose with Foam Tape.
16. Apply some Sunshine sequins to the card with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
DCP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento, Grasshopper
Tombow Recycled Pencils: Yellow Green & Deep Green
Imagine: Memento Ink in Cottage Ivy, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 025, 044, 045, 050, 064
Doodles Paper Playground: Sunshine Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Tape
Ranger: Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project