Forest Christmas Times Together Slim Woodgrain by Jamie Martin
- Score and fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Desert Storm Cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Woodgrain in VersaMark Watermark Ink on 2-1/2" x 5-1/4" Pine Forest cardstock. Coat with Chunky White embossing powder. Tap off excess, and heat to set.
- Adhere to Card front.
- Stamp Forest Christmas in black ink on white cardstock. Color and trim closely.
- Apply VersaMarker Pen ink to snowy areas of picture. Coat with Sparkle Puff. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Back with 1/4" larger Desert Storm panel.
- Stamp message in black on white cardstock. Trim closely and adhere with brad.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Slim Cling Woodgrain Rubber Stamp 11.99
- Times Together Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Forest Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Snowflakes 5-Jar Embossing Powder Kit 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah
Pine Forest Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project