Follow Your Art Book Page 1 by Pam Hornschu
- Using Sponge Dauber, ink edges of page with Onyx ink.
- Stamp Elegant Scroll in Crimson ink on page.
- Die cut ivory paper and trim to 3 1/2" in width. Stamp sentiment in Crimson ink, and Elegant Scroll to match previous stamping. Ink edges in Crimson and black. Adhere panel to page, trimming for holes as necessary.
- Apply glue marker along edges, and sprinkle liberally with Scarlet Color Fragments and Royal Blue Glass glitter.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Elegant Scroll Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps (retired)
Crimson VersaFine by Tsukineko
Canvas/chipboard album with rings
Authentique Harmony Collection Paper
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Grand Nestabilities Label Dies 1 by Spellbinders
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1/4" hole punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project