Flower Pizazz by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the colors listed above.
- Crop the image and round the corners.
- Cut the card base out of Snapdragon to the size of 5 1/2" x 8"
- Apply VersaMark to the 2 shorter sides (one at a time), and sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on top and heat from the bottom. Repeat with the other short side.
- Glue the image to the card base using Zip Dry Glue.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 023, 024, 026, 029, 032, 037, 040, 041, 043, 044, 045, 046, 047, 050, 051, 068, 070, 080, 081, 082, 083, 202, 220, 222
Bazzill Basics: Snapdragon Cardstock
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Scrapbooking Glue
EK Success: Corner Rounder
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project