Floral Diamonds by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4."
2. Stamp the largest image and one of the smallest from the Floral Diamonds stamp set all over the piece of Kraft cardstock with VersaMark Ink.
3. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder all over the panel, tap off excess, and heat to melt the powder.
4. Using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, apply Distress Oxides all over the panel. Be sure to overlap the colors and blend them together.
5. Buff the excess ink off of the embossed images with a paper towel or a microfiber cloth.
6. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Kraft cardstock with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder on to the sentiment, tap off excess, and heat set.
9. Trim the sentiment strip and tear the edge on the right side.
10. Ink torn edge with VersaMark ink, apply Clear Powder, ad heat set.
11. Adhere the inked panel and the sentiment strip to the card base.
12. Glue sequins from the Pixie Dust Sparkle Blend to the inked panel with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1337: Floral Diamonds
SSC1331: Bird Frame
DP020: Clear Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaMark Ink
Doodles Paper Playground: Pixie Dust Sparkle Blend
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover, and Dusty Concord. Mini Ink Blending Tools
Scrapbook Adhesive: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project