Feathers by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Feathers on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Rub Distress Inks directly on the embossed image, spray with water and let dry.
- Layer onto a black panel, wrap the bottom with twine and pop up on a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment on black paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white and diecut using the Fitted Frames set. Diecut a larger white frame, layer and glue to card.
- Randomly apply Nuvo Drops.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives
Whisker Graphics Cord
Distress Inks- Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project