Fa La Llama by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11" cardstock in half.
- Fold one half to create an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock to 4" x 5.25". Adhere to the card.
- Stamp the music onto the other half of the red cardstock.
- Trim the music-stamped cardstock to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and adhere to the card. Reserve the other half for another project.
- Stamp the Llama onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color the Llama with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the Llama that was stamped onto the thin paper and adhere over its counterpart on the cardstock.
- Place a Post-It Note over the base of the image.
- Airbrush the background with C0 and B60 Copic markers.
- Remove the masks and the adhesive from the image.
- Die-cut the image panel and a piece of black cardstock with a pair of the dies from the Fitted Frames Die Cut set.
- Mat the image die-cut with the black cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock and trim.
- Cut a scrap of black cardstock slightly larger than the sentiment and use to mat the sentiment.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: E04, E30, E31, E33, E5, E37, E39, E47, E49, r27, R30, R32, R35 R37, R39, YG17, G43, 45, BV0000, BV000, B000, B60, RV00, C0, C1
Solar White Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah
Red and black cardstock
Post-It® Note by 3M
Copic Airbrush System
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project