Everyday Chicks by Jamie Martin
- Stamp chicks party hat and balloon on cardstock, color with colored pencils and us matching dies to cut out. Set aside.
- Place Southwest Background Metal Stencils on a white cardstock panel diagonally and sponge with Faded Jeans and Mediterranean Blue inks.
- Stamp Happy diagonally above the stenciled area with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp Birthday on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white embossing powder and attach a ribbon brad.
- Glue all pieces to the stenciled panel, layer onto decorative paper and glue to a yellow card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
The Paper Studio Decorative Paper
Karen Foster Design Ribbon Brad
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mediterranean Blue Brilliance
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project