Dutch Tulips Windmill by Fran Seiford
- Create blue top-folded card base.
- Stamp corner motif four times in black on white cardstock to make bordered circle frame for windmill.
- Stamp windmill in center of circle as shown with black ink.
- Color images lightly with blue markers.
- Trim all four sides of image with border dies from Spring Borders Set.
- Adhere windmill panel to front of blue card base.
- Tie ribbon around card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project