Dove Music by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp Dove on white cardstock with black VersaFine ink.
2. Paint with Twinkling H20's.
3. Cut out, layer onto white sparkle paper and cut out.
4. Cut strips of Fran's Sticky Panels and apply to a brown panel as shown.
5. Peel off liner and sprinkle with Encrusted Jewel Red and Gold kits and emboss.
6. Apply a small pearl to the eye of the dove and to the bottom left.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Couture Glitter & The Chocolate Box Cardstock by Core'dinations
White, Red, & Brown Cardstock
Twinkling H2O by Luminarte
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project