Dog Kisses by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp each of the dogs out on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color each of the dogs using the Zig Marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut each of the dogs out.
4. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a mat out of Velvet Night cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/4."
6.Cut the Large "M" Fitted Frame, slightly higher than the center, into the mat.
7. Stamp the sentiment on to the die cut panel in the middle, at the bottom, with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on to the sentiment, tap off the excess, and heat set.
9. Apply Tear It! Tape to the back of the die cut window.
10. Adhere a piece of acetate to the back of the window.
11. Apply foam tape to the back of the window panel, taking care to seal completely around the window so that none of your shaker elements fall out.
12. Fill the panel with the Pawesome Pets Sparkle Blend.
13. Remove adhesive backing from the foam tape.
14. Adhere the card base to the shaker panel.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side, Velvet Night
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, Tear It! Tape
Doodles Paper Playground: Pawsome Pets Sparkle Blend
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Bulldog- 028, 064, 075, 230, 260, 901. Golden Retriever- 028, 061, 064, 072, 230. Labrador- 028, 091, 094, 230
Brutus Monroe: Foam Tape
Scrapbook Adhesive: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
Acetate (from packaging)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project