CURIO Tired Kitty by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 grey cardstock into two 6" x 12" panels.
- Fold one of the panels in half to form a 6x6 card.
- Cut a 5.75" square from the remaining grey cardstock.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp the Winter Blizzard onto the grey cardstock. Add Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Sponge the edges with VersaMark ink, drag them through a pile of Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, shake off the excess, then heat set.
- Cut a strip from the remaining grey cardstock to 2" x 5.75" wide.
- Sponge Bundled Sage Distress ink through the Holly Pattern Metal Stencil, add Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Sponge the edges of this strip with VersaMark ink, drag them through a pile of Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, shake off the excess, then heat set.
- Adhere the embossed holly strip to the card front.
- Stamp the Tired Kitty onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Die-cut with one of the dies from the die-cut set.
- Adhere the Tired Kitty panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the 6x6 card.
Also uses these supplies:
Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder
Kitten: C00, C0, C1, C3, C4, R32, RV93, RV95
Hat: R24, R27, R39, B0000, B60, BV0000, RV000, G0000, Y0000, C0
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Tim Holtz® Bundled Sage Distress® Ink by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project