Cool Penguin - Treat Bag by Fran Seiford
- Stamp white snowflakes on the front of a small treat bag.
- Use white colored pencil to color snow on the bottom of the front of the bag
- Stamp a penguin, one hat, and one sweater, color with colored pencil. Die cut.
- Dress your penguin and attach to front of back with 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp, die cut, and layer the greeting. Attach to front of bag with baker's twine.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock from My Colors
Small, kraft bag from Whispergraphics
Cottonball White StazOn ind
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Baker's Twine from Creative Impressions
1/8" Hole Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project