Cool Penguin - Red Sweater by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of patterned paper on card front.
- Create a hill at the bottom by die cutting a circle from coordinating patterned paper and trimming to fit the card.
- Place victorian die from the Build a Pop Up Die Set on a panel of white paper, die cut. Turn around and die cut the other direction to create a "doily"
- Stamp greeting and snowflakes on doily and layer above hill on background paper.
- Stamp and color a Cool Penguin, Sweater, and Hat. Dress the penguin and adhere to card front as shown using 3D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project