Cookie Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Fold a red panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a smaller panel of tan cardstock to card front.
- On a strip of white cardstock, stamp cookies and cupcakes in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Color with Copic Markers and adhere to tan card layer.
- Stamp greeting above white strip in black ink on tan layer.
- Stamp cocoa mugs in black on white cardstock and color with Copic Markers.
- Die cut in a circle.
- Adhere mugs to card front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Stamp greeting on black cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Trim greeting as shown and adhere to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Cookie Christmas Cling Rubber Stamp Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Tan, Black cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project