Coffee Frame by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Coffee Frame and the sentiment of your choosing on a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Soalr White Cardstock with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Stamp the swirl from the Cling Grunge Script set around the outer perimeter of the white cardstock with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
4. Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Ink the edges of the card base with VersaMark ink. I recommend inking only 2 sides at a time.
6. Sprinkle Aged Marine on the inked edges. Don't tap off too much of the powder.
7. Heat the powder from underneath. This is very important! Heating from above will cause the larger granules to blow away.
8. Repeat inking and applying powder on the other 2 sides.
9. Apply the top layer to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG037: Aged Marine Frantage Embossing Enamels
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 028, 038, 064, 065, 068, 090, 092, 090, 091, 092, 230, 260, 303
Ranger: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project