Classic Car and Cling Grunge Script Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11" grey cardstock in half. Set one half aside. Score and fold the other half to form an A2 card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp, then color with Copic markers.
- Cut black cardstock so that it's slightly larger than the image panel.
- Mat the image panel with black cardstock.
- Cut the reserved grey cardstock to 5.25" x 4" to form the card front.
- Tamporarily adhere the grey cardstock to a piece of scrap paper.
- Lay the stencil that is included in Grunge Script Stamp Set over the grey cardstock and sponge London Fog Memento Ink over the stencil onto the grey cardstock.
- Edge the card front with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Using Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the swirl stamp onto the top and bottom of the card as shown.
- Adhere the image panel to the card front.
- Classic Car Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
London Fog Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Car Body: C0 through C8
Tires: N5, N6, N7, N8
Trees: G28, G85
Sentiment: G20, G21
Roadway: C00, C0, C1
Black Soot Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Black Photo Corners by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project