Clara Mouse by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Clara Mouse on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Die cut a piece of vellum with the Large "H" Fitted Frame.
5. Die cut the Small "M" Fitted Frame with a piece of Ocean Side cardstock.
6. Create the card base out of Sky cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Stamp the Blizzard stamp on to the card base with VersaMark Ink.
8. Sprinkle Lapis Embossing Powder on to the inked card base, shake off excess, and heat set.
9. Apply Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to the top and bottom of the card base with a blending tool.
10. Stamp the sentiment from the Winter Chickadee stamp set with VersaMark ink on to Ocean Side cardstock.
11. Sprinkle on Detail White Embossing Powder on to the inked sentiment, shake off excess, and heat set.
12. Die cut the sentiment with the Small "A" Fitted Frame.
13. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Cling Winter Blizzard Rubber Stamp 14.99
- Winter Chickadee Cling Set 8.99
- Clara Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP231: PearLustre Embossing Powder in Lapis
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Sky, Ocean Side
Zig Clean Color Markers: 031, 032,, 036, 050, 052, 091, 097, 200, 302
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Ranger: Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project