Christmas Greenery - Merry Words by Fran Seiford
- Fold dark green cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- On a smaller white cardstock panel, stamp green pine boughs and red strands/berries using VersaMagic inks.
- Adhere white layer to card front.
- Stamp greeting on a white panel and trim close to image.
- Layer greeting on a larger red panel and tear around the edge.
- Adhere greeting panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
VersaMagic Ink in Red Magic, Tea Leaves, Hint of Pesto
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project