Christmas Frame Pop Frame by Jamie Martin
- Score and fold 4-1/4 x 7-1/2" red cardstock to create card base.
- Die cut pattern paper with Pop Frame card die. Cut out main frame along the scored lines to have a separate frame. Adhere to card front.
- Die cut a frame from white cardstock with the 3rd and 4th largest wavy die, both centered to one another to create window.
- Stamp scrolls along white frame with black ink.
- Stamp Poinsettia and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Fussy cut poinsettia and trim message closely.
- Adhere scroll frame with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Glue poinsettia to scroll frame.
- Pop up message with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project