Cat Attack, Pumpkin Spooks & FaBOOlous Halloween Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" orange cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Place the Pumpkin Spooks stamp face down onto the base of a stamping platform, press the lid to the stamp, lift the lid, and use magnets to secure a 6.5" square piece of patterned paper onto the platform.
- Ink the stamp with Nocturne VersaFine Clair™ ink and stamp onto the patterned paper. Repeat this step as needed to achieve a complete impression. Heat set.
- Trim the stamped patterned paper to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and edge with Black Soot Distress Ink.
- Use the circle die included in the WindowRama Die set to cut a circular aperture in the card front. Edge the aperture with Black Soot Distress ink. Set aside.
- Stamp Cat Attack onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Stamp the Cat Attack onto mask paper and fussy cut.
- Adhere the fussy-cut mask atop the colored cat on the image panel.
- Sponge Distress inks over the Flames stencil to create a background behind the cat. Lift the stencil.
- Position the image panel behind the aperture on the stamped patterned paper and adhere.
- Stamp the sentiment onto patterned paper using Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.
- Using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Dies set, cut the sentiment, then ink the edges with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the sentiment as shown.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to 4" x 5.25"
- Mat the image panel card front onto the yellow cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Navel (Orange) Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Banana Pepper (Yellow) Cardstock by My Colors
Orange Citrus Vintage Double-Dot Designs by BoBunny Press®
Copic® Markers: C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C10, Y17, Y38, R05, RV42, RV91, RV93
Tim Holtz® Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, and Black Soot Distress® Inks by Ranger Industries
Flames Stencil by The Crafter's Workshop
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project