Cardinal Frame by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" panel of Desert Storm (kraft) cardstock in half for card base.
- Layer 4" X 5 1/4" panel of Grasshopper on front of card.
- Stamp Cardinal Frame on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Use VersaMarker to apply embossing ink to snowy areas of branch, sprinkle Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder on ink, and heat from underneath. Repeat to create puffy snow.
- Adhere embossed panel to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp Boxed Holiday in black ink on red cardstock, trim around desired greeting.
- Attach greeting to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
Neenah Cardstock: Desert Storm
My Colors™ Cardstock: Grasshopper
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesive ™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project