Bunny Cherub by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold an 8.5" x 5.5" panel of blue cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp Bunny Cherub onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color Cherub.
- Fussy-cut the cherub stamped onto thin paper and adhere overtop the colored image using temporary adhesive.
- Airbrush the background sky using a B000 marker.
- Lift the mask and remove the adhesive completely.
- Die-cut the image panel using the largest Circle die from the Build a Wreath Die Set.
- Die-cut metallic gold cardstock with both the scalloped circle from the Build a Wreath Die Set and the hearts border from the Spring Borders Die Set.
- Adhere the image circle onto the gold scalloped circle.
- Die-cut a strip of blue cardstock with the stitched scallop border from the Spring Borders Die Set. Trim it so that it's a little wider than the metallic gold heart border.
- Adhere the metallic gold heart border onto the strip of scalloped blue cardstock.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp the Decor Cling Music Stamp onto blue cardstock.
- Pour Golden Sand embossing powder over the stamped image, dump of the excess, and heat set.
- Trim the embossed blue panel to 4.25" x 5.25".
- Apply VersaMark inkpad directly to the edges of the embossed panel, then drag all four edges through a pile of Golden Sand embossing powder. Shake off the excess and heat set.
- Adhere the matted image circular panel onto the card front.
- Adhere the matted die-cut border over the base of the circle as shown.
- Make sure that any excess adhesive is removed, then apply VersaMark inkpad directly to the edges of the embossed panel, then drag all four edges through a pile of Golden Sand embossing powder. Shake off the excess and heat set.
- Adhere card front to the card!
Also uses these supplies:
Skin: E50, BG0000, BV0000, E93 R11, R000, R00, R01, BV00
Hair: E51, E53, W2, YR30, YR31
Robe: C), C1,
Wings : Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Bunny: E70, E71, E74, E77, E40, E41, W2
Ground: C00, C0, C1
Copic Airbrush System
Pink Chalk Pencil by General Pencils
Solar White Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah Papers
Kings Gold Metallic Gold cardstock by Neenah Papers
* Custom mixed colors
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project