Birthday Kids by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from the Birthday Kids Perfectly Clear Set on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Color with Zig Markers and cut out.
- Use the Meadow Edgers Die Set to die cut white and kraft color cardstock and glue to a panel of decorative paper as shown.
- Glue presents to the bottom left of the card and pop up girl and balloons on the right side.
- Stamp sentiment from the set onto decorative paper, die cut using the Fitted Frames B Die Set and layer onto a larger kraft color frame. Pop up on the card using foam squares.
- Tie the top of the card with twine.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project