Birdie Cherub by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp Birdie Cherub onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color Cherub.
- Fussy-cut the cherub stamped onto thin paper and adhere overtop the colored image using temporary adhesive.
- Airbrush the background sky using B21 and RV00 markers.
- Lift the mask and remove the adhesive completely.
- Use the Spectrum Noir™ Sparkle pen to add shimmer to the snow.
- Die-cut the image panel and the gold glitter paper using a set of dies from the fitted Frames B Die Cut Set.
- Mat the image panel with the gold glitter die-cut and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Winter Lake cardstock in half.
- Fold and score one side to form a 6x6 card.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp Winter Blizzard onto the other piece of Winter Lake cardstock, add Gold Tinsel embossing powder, dump off the excess, then heat set.
- Trim this panel to 5 5/8" square.
- Cut a piece of gold glitter paper to 5.75", mat the embossed blue cardstock, then adhere to the 6x6 card.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of the Winter Lake paper, add Gold Tinsel embossing powder, dump off the excess, then heat set.
- Die-cut the sentiment then mat with gold glitter paper cut slightly larger.
- Adhere the Birdie Cherub die-cut to the embossed blue cardstock, then adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Skin: E50, BG0000, BV0000, E93 R11, R000, R00, R01, BV00
Hair: E51, E53, W2, YR30, YR31
Robe: B41, B43, B60
Wings: Y21, Y23, Y26
Lamb: E40, E41, C0, C1, C3
Birdie: E70, E71, E74
Ground: C00, C0, C1
Sky: B21, RV00
Copic Airbrush System
Winter Lake cardstock by My Colors Cardstock
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Christmas Glitter Paper by American Crafts
Crystal Clear Spectrum Noir™ Sparkle pen by Crafter's Companion
Label die by Spellbinders
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project