Birdie Cherub by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Birdie Cherub on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the image with the Small "P" Fitted Frame.
4. Create the card base out of Brown Eyes cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Cut a strip of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock to 4 1/4" x 2."
6. Apply VersaMark ink to the bottom of the strip.
7. Sprinkle on Desert Sand embossing powder and heat from underneath.
8. Adhere all layers to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Imagine: VersaFine Clair in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 064, 063, 064, 065, 066, 071, 072, 075, 096
Neenah Cardstock: Desert Storm
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project