Bird Frame Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of red cardstock in half. Set one half aside. Score and fold the other half to form an A2 card. Set the card aside.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim image, then tatter the edges using the side of a scissor or a distressing tool. I actually used both.
- Run a blue marker along the tattered edge.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" to form the card front.
- Edge the patterned paper with a blue marker and use the blue marker to deepen the blue spots that are already in the paper.
- Cut a coordinating sheet of patterned paper to 4 1/8" wide.
- Cut the reserved piece of red cardstock to 4.25" wide.
- Using one of the cutting dies from the fabulous Spring Borders Cutting Die set, cut both the coordinating patterned paper and the red cardstock.
- Trim both the patterned paper and the red cardstock lengthwise as shown.
- Adhere the image panel to the die-cut patterned paper, then adhere to the die-cut red cardstock.
- Adhere the image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Euphoria 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Bird: B02, B04, B06, B18, B63, B66, T1, T3, T7
Branch: E70, E71, E74
Leaves: G20, G21, G24
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project