All For Christmas by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2” Red Pepper cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp All For Christmas on 4" x 5-1/4" black cardstock in VersaMark Ink.
- Coat ink with white embossing powder. Tap of excess and heat to set.
- Color with colored pencils.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Neenah®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project