PYL Pirate Girl by Fran Seiford
- Create card base by folding turquoise cardstock panel in half on the left.
- Stamp image in black on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Tear edges of image all the way around.
- Layer torn image on black cardstock panel and tear edges to create narrow border.
- Adhere layered image to blue card front.
- Use VersaMarker to make area near feet for "treasure".
- Sprinkle Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel on the area near feet and add bits of gold mica to it.
- Heat embossing from underneath to set.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Whisper Friends Pirate Girl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Watercolor Pencils and Water Brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project