PYL Pirate Boy by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10-1/2" x 5-1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stamp the wood background on a tan panel with brown ink.
- Adhere panel to the card.
- Tie twine around the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencil
- Emboss the sky with Marine Tinsel embossing powder.
- Back panel with a larger black panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a die cut oval panel.
- Stamp panel with a wood background.
- Back panel with a larger black oval panel.
- Install pirate hat in the panel and adhere to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Wood Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Ahoy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Whisper Friends Pirate Boy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Prisma Colored Pencil
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko®
- May Arts Bakers Twine
- Pirate Hat brad eyeletoutlet.com
- Spellbinder Classic Oval Dies
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project