Polar Bears by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Polar Bears in black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Cut out with coordinating dies from Polar Bears set.
- Cut a 4 x 5-1/4 inch piece of Sticky Panels and apply to Deep Indigo cardstock of the same size.
- Remove liner on Sticky Panel and sprinkle with Shaved Ice and Twinkle Glitter tapping off excess after each essential. Continue with China Blue, Ice Blue, and Teal Micro Glitter and glue to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Cut a piece of Sky cardstock to look like a rounded horizon about the width of the card.
- Ink rounded edge with Boss Gloss and sprinkle with Chunky White Embossing Enamel adding a few Shaved Ice pieces across the top. Heat from the back side of the cardstock.
- Adhere chunky white embossed cardstock to card base using a 1/16" thick layer of Translucent Embossing paste applied with a palette knife. Let dry.
- Adhere Polar bears with tacky tape and foam adhesive.
- Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber 4.99
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shaved Ice 4.99
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Polar Bears Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock (Sky, Winter Lake, Deep Indigo)
- Copic® Colors (B12, B14, BG11, BG15, BG32, BG34, C00, C1, C2, C4)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Scotch® Double-Sided Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project