Fairy by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold coral cardstock to create card base. Spritz with Memories Mists. Let dry. Sprinkle with items from Encrusted Jewel Kit and heat from underneath.
- Run light coral cardstock through embossing machine with I-Beams stencil. Swipe coral ink over embossed surface, tear one side, sprinkle with items from Encrusted Jewel Kit and heat from underneath. Adhere to card.
- Run light coral cardstock through embossing machine with Fairy stencil. Coat desired areas with VersaMarker, and emboss with Crystal Embossing Powder. Sprinkle Shaved Ice on wings while embossing powder is still molten.
- Die cut fern from coral cardstock. Cover with VersaMarker and emboss with Crystal EP. Sprinkle with kit contents, and heat from underneath.
- Spritz rosette ribbon with Memories Mists, "smooshing" inks into fabric. Let dry.
- Adhere elements to card as desired.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock scrap, cut out, swipe with coral ink, and adhere.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Thoughtful Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Fairy Stencil 9.99
- Design I Beam Metal Stencil 11.99
- Petite Fern Cutting Die 5.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- White Card Stock
- Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
- Mango Lemonade and Pink Lemonade Memories Mists (retired)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- GemTac™ Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Rosette Organza Ribbon by May Arts®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project