Duckling Trio by Pam Bray
- Stamp Duckling Trio Stamp on mixed media paper using black ink by. Color image as follows with Copic Markers.
- Adhere 5 x 6 1/2" pink card stock to front of 5" x 6 1/2" white card base.
- Adhere 4 3/4" x 6 1/4" green card stock to front of card.
- Adhere 4" x 6" pattern paper to top of card front.
- Adhere 1 1/2" x 6" pink pattern paper strip to font of card
- Mat colored Duckling Trio to pink and green card stock. Place on front of card with pop dots.
- Add white bow and green enamel dots to front of card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (Y13, Y15, Y19, Y26, E21, E33. E37, R83, R85, R89, BG11, G94, G99, YG03, YG05)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Green Enamel Dot
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project