Duckling Trio by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp image with Versa Fine ink and paint with watercolors. Trim image down.
- Cut lavender cardstock to 10" x 6" and fold in half to create card base.
- Take berry and leaf stamp from the Fronds set and stamp it all over the card base using Versamark. Sprinkle with Sparkle Lavender Embossing Powder and heat set from underneath so as to not blow glitter off.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to 2 1/2" x 5" and stamp leaf stamp all over with Versamark. Sprinkle with Sparkle Lime Embossing Powder and heat set from underneath.
- Cut a mat of pink cardstock to fit around Duckling Trio and ink all 4 edges with Versamark. Sprinkle with Sparkle Pink Embossing Powder and heat set from underneath.
- Die cut one of the large rectangular frames from the Pop Up Die Set, and stamp sentiment from Spring Sentiments using Versafine Ink. Ink all 4 edges with Versamark. Sprinkle with Sparkle Blue Embossing Powder and heat set from underneath.
- Trim a piece of ribbon to 5" long.
- Attach all layers.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts
Mini Glue Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project