Dragonfly Swirl by Jamie Martin
- Place the Diamond Grid Stencil on a white panel and spray with Crushed Olive spray and let dry.
- Place the Dragonfly Swirl Stencil on top of the dried piece and paste emboss with Glossy Black Embossing Paste. Let dry.
- Randomly stamp script lines with Tea Dye ink and sponge edges.
- Stamp the words Live, Love and Laugh from the Tweet Chirps set as shown with black ink.
- Glue a key charm under the left wing with ZipDry Glue.
- Layer onto a larger black panel and glue to a green card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
- Crushed Olive Distress Spray
- Key Charm
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project