Dog Sayings Happy Birthday by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of the Orange and Ivory Mini Dot cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Place double-sided adhesive on the back of a 2 3/4" x 3 1/8" piece of the Black and Ivory Zig Zag paper, center the Dog Die on the front of the paper and run through the die cut machine.
- Carefully remove the pieces and save them for another project, use the negative portion of the die cut image, adhere it to a 3 1/4" x 4" piece of the Orange and Ivory Mini Dot paper, edge with a black marker.
- Make 3 little "flags" out of the black patterned paper, edge with a black marker, adhere to the left edge of the dog layer.
- Stamp the saying on the ivory side of a 1 1/8" x 2 1/2" piece of the Orange and Ivory paper, add two paw prints in the corners, edge with a black marker.
- Stamp paw prints across the bottom area of the card.
- Adhere the dog at an angle on the front, use foam tape to add the saying.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp.
Copic® Markers (black 100)
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project