Danse Macabre Frame by Debi Hammons
- With the VersaMark ink pad cover the front of the frame.
- Pour Marcasite embossing powder over ink tapping off excess until completely covered.
- Heat with a embossing heat tool to set.
- Cut orange cardstock 7-¼” x 5-¼”.
- Glue to the back of the frame over opening.
- Stamp Skeleton on kraft cardstock 6-1/8” x 4-3/8”
- Color skeleton with a white colored pencil.
- Sponge black ink on edges.
- Glue to the front centering on the orange cardstock.
- Sprinkle additional embossing powder in 2 corners of the cardstock, then sprinkle Pearlized Mica over the embossing powder.
- Heat from underneath so the embossing powder and mica don’t blow off.
- Glue Mica to the same corners on the frame.
- Tie orange ribbon to the top of the frame.
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Danse Macabre Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Art Minds Laser Frame (from Michaels Stores, Inc.)
Zip Dry paper glue by Beacon
Orange Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Orange and Kraft Cardstock
White Colored Pencil
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project