Danse Macabre de Mexico by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 11” x 4-¼” panel of green cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp Skeleton on 3-3/4" x 5” green, white and orange cardstock.
- Cut the top 1-¾” off the green one and the bottom 1-¾” off the orange one.
- Glue those pieces on the white one lining up the image.
- Glue to 5-¼” x 4” black cardstock.
- Glue to card front.
- Color skeleton with a white colored pencil.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Danse Macabre Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon
Orange and Green Cardstock
White Colored Pencil
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project