Danse Macabre by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5” x 6” magenta card.
- Cut a 4-½” x 5-¾” white card stock.
- Stamp with VersaMark Ink, and sprinkle with black embossing powder. Shake off excess and heat set.
- Using blending tool, blend Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks over embossed background.
- Glue centered on card.
- Cut 4-½” x 5-¾” black card stock.
- Tear out center to create a frame.
- Foam tape to card as shown.
- Add a combination of Rose Jewel Glitter, Gold Lux Mix, and Gold Embossing Powder around edges of frame as shown. Sprinkle embossing powder on the bottom and other elements on top so that melting powder will hold the rest of the elements on frame edges.
- Heat from underneath to set.
- Stamp Danse Macabre onto white card stock using Memento Ink.
- Use black colored pencil to add detail to skeleton.
- Cut out and foam tape over original image on card front.
- Stamp “Fright Night” sentiment onto white card stock.
- Cut out in a banner shape, distress edges with ink, and foam tape to lower left corner.
Also uses these supplies:
Black and Magenta Cardstock
Distress Inks - Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade
Black Colored Pencil
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Dimensional Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project