Create Sunshine by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Create Sunshine on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Layer onto a Cafe Ole panel and set aside.
- Stencil Cathedral Window Large onto a Lilac Mist card with Wilted Violet ink.
- Layer Create Sunshine diagonally onto a Tuscon Sun panel and glue to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Cathedral Windows Large Metal Stencil 10.99
- Create Sunshine Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Lilac Mist, Tuscan Sun, Cafe Ole)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Wilted Violet)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project