Create a Poinsettia by Debi Hammons
- Stamp 2 poinsettia images on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired with colored pencil, go outside the lines to make die cutting easier.
- Carefully align dies with flower pieces using a magnetic platform for die cutting machine or taping dies in place.
- Cut one medium flower and one small flower.
- Stamp 1 poinsettia image on 5-1/4" X 4" white panel in black ink and color as desired.
- Layer cut images above card panel by using 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Glue panel to top folded card made from 4-1/4" X 11" panel of red cardstock.
- Tie red organdy ribbon around top of card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Create A Poinsettia Set 11.99
- Create A Poinsettia Die Cut Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Colored Pencils by Staedtler
Organdy Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project