Cottage Home by Debi Hammons
- Die cut 2 houses and 2 roofs from white cardstock.
- Stamp the door, windows, bricks, flowers, and roof texture on one each of the die cut pieces with black ink. Color as desired.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 2-3/8" x 1-1/2". Score it lengthwise at 3/4" and fold on the score line.
- Glue the top of the colored roof to one side of the folded piece making sure it doesn't show at the top.
- Glue the other side of the roof to the other side so that the roof pieces line up together.
- Trim off the excess white cardstock around the rood.
- Glue the top of the colored house to the bottom of the colored roof.
- Glue the other house to the roof lining it up with the colored side.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Cottage Home Perfectly Clear Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
- Die Cutting Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project