Costume Stack Witch by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" green cardstock in half to form card base with fold at the top.
- Glue 2" X 5-1/2" panel of patterned paper to bottom half of card front.
- Stamp Cat head in black above patterned paper and color with colored pencil.
- Stamp witch in black on purple paper in black ink. Color with colored pencil and cut out with Fitted Frames Die.
- Layer witch on black Fitted Frames panel.
- Glue witch layer to card front.
- Tie green dotted ribbon around card front in a knot as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Costume Stack Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper from Recollections
- Colored Pencils
- Green Dotted Ribbon from Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project