Costume Stack Treat Bag by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Costume Stack character in black ink on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Cut out white panel using Fitted Frames placing character's head at center mark.
- Cut around top of character with a craft knife on a cutting mat.
- Fold white panel in half at points on sides.
- Cut orange panel with larger Fitted Frame and fold in half.
- Glue white panel to folded orange panel being careful not to glue top half of character.
- Staple layered panels to top of plastic bag of treats.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Costume Stack Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Clear bag of treats
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project