Costume Stack Mini Printer Tray by Wendy Price
- Use one piece of the Tando Creative Mini Printer Tray as a template and trace the window panels with a pencil on Mixed Media White Paper.
- Glue the window panel pieces together and color black. Color back panel black and set two pieces aside.
- Stamp images directly onto traced template in window panels and color. Glue to back panel.
- Stamp extra images on another piece of paper and color.
- Trim out images and adhere inside window panels.
- Set onto stand.
- Tip: Enlarge a window panel by trimming out the bridge between to panels as done for the Frankenstein image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Skeleton Style Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Costume Stack Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Tando Creative (Mini Printer Tray)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Colored Pencils
- Copic Alcohol Markers
- ZipDry By Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project